We are happy to supply food only if you wish. Our catering staff when attending are formally dressed and are fully qualified.
All main meals come with
- Steaming hot jacket potatoes with sour cream and freshly baked
- Bread rolls
- French sticks
- Butter portions
You may select extra meat, salad and vegetables please ask for a quote via our contact page.
Add $1.00 per person for tea coffee sugar milk, & disposable cups, savory tray and after dinner mints. (Buffet style).
Main Meal Options
- parties of 15-30 guests may select two meats three salad / vegetables selections and two desserts.
- parties of 31-49 guests may select three meats, four salads / vegetables and three desserts
- parties of 50 and over guests may select three meats, four salad / vegetables and three desserts
Accompanied Children Pricing
Kids under 5 years of age eat free. $11.95/per child between 6-12yrs old from the main roast menu. Number of children must be less than the number of adult guests. Please phone us on 1300 79 44 78 or email our catering consultant about this deal.
- Tender Roast Beef with gravy
- BBQ Chicken Platter
- Leg Ham can be served to your guests for an extra $1.20c per guest
Meat Options (cont)
- Roast Pork with crackling & apple sauce
- Succulent Roast Lamb with mint sauce can be served to your guests for an extra $1.20c per guest
- Chicken Breast and vegetables in mild curry sauce add $1.00 per guest
Vegetable and Salad Options
- Potato Salad
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Peas (minted or plain)
- Baby carrots in honey
- Mixed vegetables
- Golden Corn
Vegetable and Salad Options (cont)
- Gourmet Garden Salad
- Ceasar Salad
- Greek Salad
- Chinese Cabbage salad
- Pineapple or Beetroot
- Fried Rice (.50c surcharge pp.)
- Cauliflower in White sauce
- Waldorf Salad (.50c surcharge pp.)
- Curry Pasta
The following items can be supplied at an additional cost.
- Antipasto platter
- Aussie cob loaf damper
- Chocolate Profiteroles with cream
- Fruit platter
- Cheese platter
- Pumpkin Soup
Extras Menu (cont)
- Chicken platter
- Fried rice
- Quiche Lorraine or vegetarian quiche
- Roast pumpkin or roast potatoes
- Home made Potato Bake with real cream, cheese, bacon and shallots
- Chicken Mornay with pasta (as a side dish)
- Cans of drink (in cold boxes)
- French Vanilla Cheese Cake
- Strawberry and Cream Cheese Cake
- Apple Danish with custard
- Banana Cake with custard
- Ice Cream (with access to a freezer)
- Pavlova topped with fresh fruit
- Boston Mud Cake with cream
- Chocolate Cake with cream
- Chocolate Bavarian
- Custard Berry Danish
Catering For Any Function can supply disposable dinnerware at;
- You can supply your own
- $1.75 per guest for disposable plates, plastic cutlery main and dessert plates or
- $2.50 per guest for quality melamine plates with steel cutlery including dessert plates.
- $2.00 per guest for melamine for main with steel cutlery & disposable plate for dessert with plastic spoon.
Staff wages are in addition to food prices.
- RSA Staff also available.
- Staff prices available upon application.
We recommend our trained staff attending your function complete the following;
- set the buffet table with matching bowls and bain marie
- carve and serve meat
- prepare and cook vegetables
- prepare salads and
- serve your guests & clean up
The following guide of staff requirements are recommendations for a successful buffet. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any options please call us on 1300 79 44 78 or use our contact page.
- 20 – 40 guests – 2 staff or delivery
- 41 – 79 guests – 2 staff
- 80 – 110 guests – 3 staff
- 111 and above please ring for a quote
Please visit our prices page for a list of all our prices
You can download the main meal price list here
Please note if you are having trouble downloading the pdf please ensure you have the latest free PDF reader from Adobe. Please select this link to go to the Adobe pdf reader download page. Please click the PDF icon to begin download.
Areas we service
At Catering For Any Function we provide all types of catering for all types of events in the Hawkesbury, The Blue Mountains and The Hills District in the Sydney Metro Area.